Sakura Information System Co., Ltd. (hereinafter "SIS") has obtained certification for ""PrivacyMark"" from JIPDEC based on its "Privacy Mark System" in June 2004.
SIS has also granted the certification of ""Information Security Management System (ISMS) Conformity Assessment System"", which is the scheme used to prevent unauthorized access, loss, falsification, and leakage of information, and to strengthen information security in March 2003.
SIS has also established the "Personal Information Protection Management System" for the protection of personal information. SIS has clarifed its basic stance and approach regarding personal information protection under that system in accordance with Japanese Industrial Standards "Personal Information Management System-Requirements" (JIS Q 15001: 2017).
- Management of personal information (including individual number)
SIS shall establish a system to protect and manage personal information in consideration of the business and scale of SIS, and shall develop and comply with internal rules on the proper acquisition, use and provision of personal information.
- Acquisition and use of personal information
SIS shall identify the purpose for which the personal information is to be used, aquire the personal information via lawful and proper means, use no pesonal information beyond the purpose, and shall handle personal information properly to the extent it is necessary for the purpose of utilization. SIS shall use Specific Personal Information (personal information that includes My Number) only for the business stipulated by laws and regulations.
- Provision of personal information
SIS shall not provide or disclose personal information to third parties other than the provider to whom prior consent has been obtained in advance. SIS shall only provide Specific Personal Information for the business stipulated by laws and regulations, and will not be provided to others, even though SIS obtained consent of the individual.
- Outsourcing of personal information
SIS may outsource the acquired and collected personal information for the purpose of information processing and others. SIS shall select a company that meets the safety standards set by SIS and shall perform appropriate management and supervision.
- Compliance with laws and regulations regarding the handling of personal information
SIS shall comply with laws, regulations, guidelines, and other norms set by the government regarding the handling of personal information,
- Security measures for personal information
SIS shall use personal information for unintended purposes, prevent leaks, loss, damage, etc., and implement appropriate security measures in order to maintain the security and accuracy of personal information.
- Response to complaints and consultations on personal information
SIS shall set up a response window for complaints and consultations from individuals regarding the handling of personal information.
- Continuous improvement of personal information protection management system
SIS shall establish a personal information protection management system and periodically review the operation status and strive for continuous improvement in order to maintain the scheme for protection of personal information properly.
Enactment date November 1, 2003
Revised August 31,2020
Sakura Information System Co., Ltd.
President Toru Konishiike
About the handling of personal information
- Purpose of use of personal information held by the Company
SIS shall use personal information for the following purposes. SIS shall use My Number only within the range specified by law. However, this is not the case laws and regulations regarding the protection of personal information allow to treat as an exception.
- Answer to inquiries
- Contact with business partner
- Management of contract relationships with business partners
- Identity verification for requests for disclosure, etc.
- Employment (including recruitment) and personnel management of employees
- Purpose of use of personal information entrusted by business partners
SIS shall use personal information entrusted by our business partners only to operate information systems properly and to perform related tasks in accordance with the contracts with our business partners.
- About provision to third parties
SIS shall not provide personal information to third parties except in the following cases. My Number shall only be provided within the range specified by law.
- When we have your consent
- In the case of legal provisions
- Disclosure procedures
SIS shall receive a request to notify, disclose, correct, add, delete, suspend, delete, and stop providing to third parties, regarding personal information held by SIS.
- SIS shall confirm your identity or authority of your agent in the case of request above.
- The fee for "Notification of purpose of use" and "Disclosure" is 1,000 yen (excluding consumption tax).
- Those who request SIS to take action avobe, it is required to send postal mail or telephone to the following reception desk ,with providing the address, name and telephone number, in order SIS to send a request form by postal mail.
- Reception desk for complaints and consultations
SIS shall accept inquiries, complaints and consultations regarding the handling of personal information by postal mail or telephone. Please contact the reception desk below.
Sakura Information System Co., Ltd.
Corporate Administration Department Personal Information Customer Contact
Address 1-17-3 NBF Platinum Tower, Shirokane, Minato-ku, Tokyo 108-8650, Japan
"Reception hours" 9: 00-17: 00 (excluding Saturdays, Sundays, holidays, and New Year's holidays)
[Our personal information manager]
Director Keiji Kanai
Address Sakura Meguro Building Annex, 4-3-17 Kamiosaki, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo 141-0021, Japan
[About the authorized personal information protection organization to which our company belongs]
SIS is one of the "target entities" of JIPDEC, a certified personal information protection organization that has been certified based on Article 37, Paragraph 1 of the Personal Information Protection Act. It means that it is allowed to submit a claim to the association for those who have a complaint regarding the handling of our personal information by SIS.
- Name of authorized personal information protection organization
- Complaint Resolution Contact
Personal Information Protection Complaints Consultation Room
Address 12F, Roppongi First Building, 1-9-9 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo 106-0032, Japan
Phone 03-5860-7565 or 0120-700-779
- Collection of access history information
- About cookies
Cookies are a kind of information technology that is widely used to identify a visitor's computer and keep a record of usage and input of the website. Cookies on this site are used for analyzing the usage of this website, improving convenience, and marketing.
- Use of third party services
SIS shall use the services and tools described below to collect and analyze information about your access. Information may be shared with these service providers and used to distribute content to customers.
Sakura Information System Co., Ltd.
Business Promotion Planning Dept. Digital Marketing Group